Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Unwound, Unbound

Written August 25th, 2008

March 22, 2009: I just fixed this one! There was a TON of type-o's.

The waves
Will crash down on our arms
They will carry away our hearts
Tangled up and lost in the middle
Of nowhere and everywhere
All at once
Cause our hearts
Filled with faces and feelings
Are bigger than all our worlds and words combined
Filled with mixed emotions
Waiting for an explosion
I've become your flotation device
Per my own device

Ropes, unwound, pull me back
I've fallen off track
With you

I never thought I'd go down this road
Would've thought I'd go down this road?
I never thought my own feelings would be
Unknown to my own heart
It's not your fault, it's not your fault
I've become unbound, I have no longer found
A way to fill your arms

Ropes, unwound, pull me back
I've fallen off track
With you (it's true)

Fill the clouds
With laughter
Let it come down on us
I trust you know what to do
To have it all is to know that you do
It's true
To get you back, to regain the slack
Please don't come unbound from me

Ropes, unwound, untrue, pull me back
I've fallen off track
With you

Ropes, untrue, un-you, I'm under you
Your words, pull me back
I've lost my track back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment